Putting a 'For Sale' sign in your front yard is a privilege I take very seriously. As your seller's agent it is important to me that we keep in constant communication, that I answer all of your questions & that I keep you informed of what I am doing "behind the scenes".
With that in mind I have designed the "My Sellers" section at the top of
the home page. It is a private communication network where my sellers and I
keep in continual contact and share information. Here sellers are able
to track showings, feedback, price changes and the status of properties
comparable to theirs.
When I list a home my sellers are given a pass code to enter the
"Seller's Only" section. Once there they love the features they are
given access to such as:
- Reminders of upcoming showings & open houses
- Feedback as soon as it is available on each showing
- Number of visitors that have viewed their home online
- Competing homes that are on the market
- New listings in their neighborhood
- Comparable homes that have sold in their area
- Number of views of the home's virtual tour
- Marketing activities on their home
Once a contract has been accepted, my sellers and I maintain close contact to insure each detail of the closing process is on task. The "Seller's Only" section at this point becomes a log between us to document each task as we move toward the closing table.
The best part of these unique seller's features is that they are IN ADDITION TO the regular personal contact I maintain with my sellers. I am always readily avaliable in person or on the phone!