I know Real Estate.
I know this City.
~And I take my job as your
My experience includes:
* Obtaining my Real Estate
license in 2001 and being awarded Rookie of the Year.
* Continually hitting Master’s
Circle; Wichita Area of Associations highest Ranking.
* Amongst the top 1% of Agents in Wichita in amount of sales per year. Including 2011 where I was the #1 selling Weigand agent.
(JP Weigand is the largest
Real Estate Firm in Wichita & surrounding areas)
* I serve on the Board of Directors for Kansas Association of Realtors and I am the incoming Chair for Realtors of South Central Kansas Government Affairs Committee. I am on the Grievance Committee and serve on Professional Standards
is the panel that hears cases of possible Code of Ethics violations brought forth by other Realtors or members of the public.
* I constantly seek out
continuing education classes above & beyond what is required.
* I keep ahead of the curve on advanced technology available in the Real Estate industry.
* My husband is a retired State Legislator and currently the Government Affairs Director of The Wichita Chamber of Commerce